There are a number of different reasons why taking a booth at Exhibitions is seen by many as the most cost effective marketing technique:
- Increase you customer base by meeting pre-qualified industry stakeholders
- Showcase your new technologies and services face-to-face with prospective clients
- Capitalise on strategic marketing throughout the West Africa region
- Identify new opportunities within the market place
- Gain the advantage of relative early entry into a growing market
- Meet the decision makers making the procurement choices in the region
- Have the opportunity to participate in conferences and workshop
"Propak is a quality brand and Afrocet Montgomery has done a fantastic job in drawing the right crowd."
- Avinash Jack Dadlani, Managing Director at PanAsia Tech
Africa stands at the threshold of a large-scale rotational shift towards the services and manufacturing sectors, driven by a rising middle class, government policies, greater integration into the global economy and technological advancement. The manufacturing sectors rising contribution to GDP are both a natural extension of economic maturity and born out of necessity due to the prolonged commodity price slump, which has provided the impetus for sectoral rebalancing through a more diversified economic base.
It's for these reasons that the manufacturing sector has been highlighted by Government and Commercial leaders alike as vital to economic stability in the region. Nigeria is one of the world;s largest consumer markets, has the largest economy in Africa, a population of more than 180 million and in 2015 it had a household consumption expenditure of over N73.82 trillion demonstrating the size of the market.
The share of the manufacturing industry in the West African regional GDP increased from 5.0% in 2005 to 9% in 2015 and this has been further encouraged by developments of free trade zones offering a menu of fiscal incentives.
Don't miss out and book your space now
Exhibiting at Propak West Africa offers a great return on your investment. You can meet hundreds of potential buyers in one place over just three days. No other form of marketing can do this.Book your stand now