AUTOPACKStand number: S10
Sector: PACKAGING AUTOMATION - secondary and tertiary ,Plastics, Food Processing , Pharmaceuticals
Company address: 98/50-51 Moo11, Phuttamonthon Sai5 Raikhing, Sampran, Nakornpathom 73210, Thailand
Autopack at a glance
- Australian-Thai joint venture
- Over 35 years of expertise in design, manufacture, and service of shrink packaging (or bundle wrapping) machinery
- Over 3000 installations worldwide
- Ranging from affordable machines for small businesses, to high-throughput machines for multi-national corporations
Extensive experience across industries:
- household chemicals,
- food & beverages.
- Every standard Autopack machine can be adjusted to pack a wide range of different-sized products.
- Many customisations are possible, such as vertical stacking or screw infeed for oval bottles.
- Autopack machines can be configured to suit company or legal requirements (electrical, safety, line integration, functionality requirements). We offer UL, CSS and CE compliance.
- Autopack machines are designed to occupy as little floor space as possible.
- We strive to use a minimum of parts and choose simple parts over complex ones, reducing cost and making servicing easier.
- Our machines occupy a minimum of floor space.
How can we deliver machines at very attractive prices without compromising on quality? By design.
In design, there are infinite possibilities waiting to be discovered. Some have much lower manufacturing and operating costs than those that are “obvious” or “industry standard”, and our mission is to find them. For example:
- by using fewer parts to achieve the same function,
- by using several standard parts instead of an expensive part,
- by designing our parts to be easy to manufacture and assemble,
- and by making machines highly adjustable rather than making more machines for specific purposes.
- All Autopack machines undergo quality assurance testing before delivry and acceptance testing after installation
- Autopack machines are designed to be durable and easily serviced
- Autopack machines are known for their reliability, ease of operation and ease of adjustment
- Autopack machines are fitted with physical, electrical and software safeguards to minimise risk of injury or damage
- Autopack complies with local and international safety standards
Autopack is proud to contribute to the economic development of Thailand in particular, but also other countries, building wealth and lifting people out of poverty. This includes:
- building the skills of the work force through training and experience
- offering fair salaries to employees
- helping employees finance homes etc.
- making inexpensive packaging machinery available in developing countries
Autopack cares for the welfare of all employees by:
- ensuring all employees have a safe work environment and fair working conditions
- providing sports and fitness activities and equipment
- organising leisure excursions for all employees a few times a year
SHRINK WRAPPER SEALING BAR
INTERMITTENT SHRINK BUNDLE WRAPPER WITH HORIZONTAL COLLATION
CONTINUOUS MOTION OVERLAP SHRINK
CONTINUOUS MOTION OVERLAP SEAL SHRINK BUNDLER