Be in with a chance of winning an iPad Mini!!
This year, we are launching our visitor competition to win an iPad 4. All you have to do is register online to attend Propak West Africa 2018 and your name will be automatically entered into the ballot. We will announce the winner on the second day of Propak West Africa 2018 (20 September 2018) and you will have the opportunity to collect your prize there and then!
Terms & Conditions
- This prize draw is open to everyone over the age of 18 with the exception of the Promoter, partner companies, agents, exhibitors and anyone else connected with this promotion.
- The ballot will close at midnight on 17.09.18.
- To enter, you will need to pre-register to attend the exhibition and conference, Propak West Africa 2018 in Lagos, Nigeria. The winner MUST be able to attend the exhibition to collect their prize between 18 - 20 September 2018.
- The prize for the winner will be an iPad Mini. Prizes are subject to change, in the event of unforeseen circumstances, the Promoter reserves the right (a) to substitute alternative prizes of equivalent or greater value and (b) in exceptional circumstances to amend or foreclose the promotion without notice. No correspondence will be entered into.
- The winner will be notified by telephone and email by 17.09.18. The winner must notify the Promoters within 24 hours to claim the prize. If the prize is unclaimed after this time, it will lapse and the Promoter reserves the right to offer the unclaimed prize to a substitute winner selected in accordance with these rules.
- To obtain details of the winner, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- By entering this prize draw, all entrants consent to the use of their personal data by the Promoter for the purposes of the administration of this prize draw and any other purposes to which the entrant has consented.
- The winners agree to take part in reasonable post event publicity and to the use of their names and photographs in such publicity.
- The Promoter may disqualify any entrant whose entry does not comply with these terms and conditions (in Promoter’s sole opinion) or who, in Promoter’s sole determination, has acted in a manner that is fraudulent, dishonest or unjust to other entrants including, without limitation, tampering with the operation of the prize draw, manipulating or rigging votes, hacking, deceiving, cheating or by harassing or threatening other entrants or a representative of Promoter.
- By entering the prize draw each entrant agrees to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- The Promoter is Afrocet Montgomery Limited, 9 Manchester Sq, London, W1U 3PL.
- These terms and conditions are governed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales.