Dr Aina Olugbenga Stephen
- He is currently a Deputy Director with the National Agency for Food and Drug Administration and Control (NAFDAC).
- Serves as the World Health Organization (WHO) Focal Person on In- vitro Diagnostics in Nigeria.
- Has over twenty (20) years of Regulatory experience spanning several Directorates of NAFDAC.
PROFESSIONAL BODIES MEMBERSHIP
- Fellow- Chartered Institute of Leadership and Governance, CILG (USA).
- Fellow- Nigerian Institute of Food Science and Technology (NIFST).
- Member- Nigerian Institute of Chartered Chemists.
- Certified Inspector-Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSFA).
- Past Governor- Nehemiah Leadership Institute of the Redeemed Christian Church of God (RCCG).
INTERNATIONAL/ LOCAL ENGAGEMENTS
- Guest Speaker- Slovenian /European Logistics Association 2014- Ljubljana, Slovenia.
- Speaker- HAZWOPER Institute, Simi Valley, Los Angeles, USA.
- Public / Motivation Speaker.
- Rotarian- Rotary Club of Maryland, Lagos.
- Toastmasters-Merit Toastmasters Club.
- Football…Chelsea for Life!!!