Fas Agro Ind. Co. Ltd. was established in Kano, Nigeria in 1989 as the first industrial firm in the North of Nigeria that is specialized in the production of woven polypropylene packaging products. Over the last 30 years, our investment in staff and machinery has seen the company grow to become a major provider of flexible woven polypropylene packaging in Nigeria as well as neighbouring African countries, and we strive to continue to develop our organization with innovative ideas and via an empowered and motivated workforce with strong emphasis on quality and operational excellence.
Our portfolio has expanded over the years to include:
- Non-laminated woven sacks (for agricultural and other uses)
- Laminated bags (shopping, food, etc.)
- Valve bags (for cement, flour, fine powders)
- Polytwine (ropes)
- BOPP laminated bags (allowing more sophisticated designs to be integrated)
- Flexible intermediate bulk containers known as FIBC (2 tonne containers, travelling bags, etc.)
In addition to this, we also produce inner liner for customers that require it for their products, which is an added advantage.
For more information, visit www.fasagro.com